I have been meaning to post a recipe for a ‘Dish under 20 minutes’ for a recipe contest, that’s when I came up with this quick and delicious garlic pepper grilled prawns. It is such a simple recipe even a child can make it. This can be a perfect snack for your sudden guests at home.
I prefer to grill or bake meat or fish these days for the most obvious fact that they require very less oil yet taste so delicious.
- Prawns 200g
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 2 teaspoon
- Lime juice 2 tablespoon
- Capsicum 1 medium, diced
- Salt per taste
- Olive oil
- Wash and de vein the prawns. Marinate them and the capsicum with lime juice, pepper, salt and garlic paste for 5 minutes.
- Alternate the prawns with the capsicum dices on skewers.
- Heat a grill pan to smoking hot, place the skewers on it. Drizzle some Olive oil.
- Grill on high for 2 minutes and medium flame for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked. Turn the skewers in between.
- Serve hot with a dip of your choice. It tastes great as it is!